Senior Officer, Sales Support (Customer Services, General Insurance)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The incumbent will be responsible to support frontline sales via handling hotline enquiries and underwriting of personal lines products, and to supervise the team to strive for service excellence and delivering quality and timely customer services. Job Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming enquiries from sales on product knowledge, policy administration and complaints
- Support sales via effective underwriting and handling quotation request
- Supervise the team to attend enquiries and to ensure service standard and team performance.
- Communicate with other teams to ensure timely and quality responses to enquiries
- Follow and propose changes when needed in respect of underwriting guidelines in accordance with the business requirement.
- Participate in projects and system enhancements to enhance team efficiency and service level
- Degree holder and with professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- 5-7 years of working experience, preferably 3-4 years in general insurance industry
- Experience in customer service, agency operation and training is preferable
- Knowledge of general insurance products
- Experience of supervising a team is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good complaint handling skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS applications