Senior Officer, Retail Operations & Control
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
In this role, you will a ssist the Head of Retail Operations & Control in managing the operational health of retail banking division, and providing administrative support to the department Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Provides administrative support to the department and assists in organizing training program & major meeting
- Assists in regular branch visit, identify improvement area on branch operation and compliance control
- Coordinating with internal departments to develop and implement branch operations procedures
- Assists in assessing the risk & control environment in the business operations, ascertain the adequacy and effectiveness of operational and internal control is maintained at Group's recognized standard
- Assists in compliance review, assurance checking and preparing various reports for management information
- Following enquires/ replies from branches and perform action per request of the department
- Perform assignments and ad-hoc projects as per required
- University degree with minimum 2 years or secondary education with minimum 5 years retail banking operations experience
- Sound knowledge in Retail Banking regulations, operations, products and services
- Experience on compliance and control assurance framework is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, able to work independently and under pressure, and meet tight deadline
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese, preferably including Putonghua
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.