On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. As of 31 December 2014, the Branch had over 2200 customers. The deposit balance amounted to HKD$74,695 million and the outstanding loans amounted to HKD$50,451 million.
To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- Prepare the HKMA banking returns, CBRC reports to head office and financial disclosures.
- Ensure all reporting are in compliance with regulatory requirement and on time submission.
- Analysis the impact of new HKMA and disclosure requirements.
- Participate in system development on regulatory reporting and other projects
- Support ad hoc assignments.
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience gained from the banking industry or CPA firm, with knowledge in financial and regulatory reporting, including HKMA returns. Knowledge in CBRC reporting is preferable
- Sound knowledge in banking operations and products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).