Our client is a well know global fashion brand with their APAC office set up here in Hong Kong. To support various project, portfolio and program process development across the group, they are currently hiring for a Senior Analyst to join the project life-cycle governance function.
- Provide support on project life-cycle management across APAC regions
- Responsible to streamline PMO processes and identify areas for process improvement
- Work closely with Portfolio Management team and Project Life-cycle team to provide updates for senior management
- Work closely with Project Life-cycle Manager and identify areas for training for Project Managers
- Provide Level 1 support on project information and scheduling tools
- Support in organising project governance meetings
- Bachelor degree holder
- Over 3 years' experience in project management and governance in a matrix organization
- Solid knowledge and experience in working with PPM processes, project management processes, techniques and tools, especially on PPM tools
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders
- Good command in English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com