(Senior) Officer, Loans & Credit Operations
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Loans and Credit Operations, you will be responsible for performing booking and maintenance of loans in Commercial and Term Loan systems in supporting Commercial banking. To provide back-up support for business loan creation, disbursement, settlement as well as Private Banking and Commercial Banking premium financing loan operations.
- Handle drawdown, rollover and settlement of syndication loans, club deal, commercial term loans and money market loans.
- Coordinate with facility agent, or account manager of Commercial Banking on the above products and ensure all documents are properly signed prior to execution of the transactions.
- Raise debit / credit voucher, and mail loan confirmation / rollover advise to Commercial Banking customers.
- Back up in handling of other loan processing / transactions.
- Any other duties assigned by managers.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate major in Banking or Finance is preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in loans operations
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and PC skills
- Good team player and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer, Loans and Credit Operations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.