Senior Officer, Human Resources (Compensation & Data Analysis)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
Provide advisory support and guidance on law and practice affecting the organization, oversee the compliance risk assessment of business practices, development and monitoring of AML of compliance programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and lead training initiatives to promote a positive compliance culture and awareness throughout the organization.
- Manage the survey or any data process from data collection/clarification, to job matching/validation, to survey submission and work with team to conduct detailed analysis and reports
- Human capital reporting and analysis including commentary on headcount, turnover and hiring trends
- Compensation and promotion reporting and analysis including scenario planning and modelling
- Prepare monthly compensation and ensure specific guidelines are met
- Conduct reviews & audits of all compensation data
- Research and analysis on competitive external market data
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years’ solid experience in compensation and benefits
- Familiar with pay structure, grading systems and HRIS projects
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and high sensitivity to numbers
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.