Senior Officer, Finance (Project & System)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To act as a representative of Finance to coordinate with IT on the launch of a wide-spectrum of initiatives to Finance teams and to support BAU initiatives and enhance operational efficiency
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify business requirements, analyze change impact and perform pilot testing to ensure effective solutions and the deliverables can achieve anticipated business benefits.
- Coordinate system changes / enhancements with key stakeholders to review FDS, plan and perform UAT, compile documentation and manuals, monitor project implementation and arrange user training to ensure stable and quality services to users.
- Manage the project timeline and resources plan to implement all projects or initiatives in a timely and effective manner and a smooth transition across the finance functions.
- Devise and implement control procedures to assure data integrity, quality assurance of deliverables and compliant with corporate governance and regulatory requirements. Document manuals and procedures of finance processes as required.
- Administer daily maintenance operations of the accounting and other systems, investigate and provide support to business issues arising from these systems, to coordinate help from related IT teams if required, to ensure operations efficiency.
- University degree holder in Accounting / Business or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years of Finance/Accounting related system projects experience
- Working knowledge on SUN Accounting System is preferred
- Proficiency in computer skills such as SQL, Microsoft Office, especially Excel/Access macro
- Strong project management and influencing skills to work effectively across organizational boundary
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Initiative, independent, analytical, patient and able to work multi-tasking
- Strong written and verbal language skills in Cantonese and English