Senior Officer, Customer Relations
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Handle customer feedback in accordance with company procedure and KPIs. Offer options and solutions to our customers in resolving the cases.
- Resolve the Customer feedback cases assigned by the manager from regulatory bodies, sales channels, staff and customers by offering options and solutions. Handle correspondences enquiries by fax, email, letter within company KPIs.
- Identify service gaps (e.g. addressing inconsistency, inefficiencies, best practices, emerging trends, etc) of each touch point through complaint investigation and discuss with the Manager to drive relevant departments to improve customer experience.
- Conduct UAT on system enhancement (CFS and Prulife) and feedback to CSOE to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the enhancement. Assist in preparing monthly reports for customer feedback cases progress to Sales Channels and Compliance.
- Tertiary education
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- Experience in insurance or finance industry
- Fluent in English and Cantonese both written and spoken
- Microsoft Office