Senior Officer, Compensation Team - Tied Agency
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Handle the validation/ adjustment for compensation payment and recruitment packages
- Handle the process of agency compensation
- Perform User Acceptance Tests (UAT) on system projects for compensation enhancements/ service improvement initiatives
- Perform annual taxation filing for agency
- Prepare analytic reports in relation to compensation
- Plan and develop various reports to meet different business/ regulatory needs
- Handle enquires from agency and internal departments
- Assist in establish documented guidelines/ workflows/ procedures
- Providing training to agents in relation to compensation
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
- University Degree holder
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Analytical, sensitive to figures and detail-minded
- Strong problem solving, and able to meet deadline and work under pressure
- Able to work independently and willing to take up extra tasks when necessary
- Minimum 6 years sales administration experience in insurance industry, preferably in handling agency compensation
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.