(Senior) Officer, Chargeback and Merchant Support
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will assist Team Head, Chargeback and Merchant Support to carry out / monitor daily activities of credit card operations, particularly in respect of chargeback processing and merchant acquiring support Main Responsibilities:
- Handle instalment and Restructured Loan processing
- Handle reconciliation on confirmed instalment and its fund disbursement
- Follow up (including outbound call to merchant) on exceptional instalment orders
- Prepare regular reports according to card associations requirement &/or for internal business performance tracking purpose
- Handle booking of merchant related expense and income
- Handle chargeback cases processing
- Handle merchant enquiry hotline support as well as merchant Account Maintenance and checking
- Support Team / Section head and undertake the assigned roles and tasks
- Degree holder / Secondary education with 3 years related working experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good telephone manner and customer service attitude
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.