Senior Officer - Insurance Business Support
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Support and coordinate the regular business administration and control process, data processing and management, experience monitoring and internal / external statistical reporting in the Actuarial department.
- Perform and peer review insurance business statistics for reporting to internal or external counterparties including but not limited to regulators, regional office, reinsurers;
- Process and peer review insurance policy data to support other teams for regular reporting exercise, and improve the automation for controls;
- Support and develop analytical calculations for measuring insurance experience (persistency and claim) for management reporting and any company initiatives;
- Coordinate any other system issue with IT.
- Diploma / Degree Holder, preferably with professional insurance qualifications;
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience;
- Insurance background (e.g. policy administration, claims, finance) preferred, or relevant hands-on experience.
- Familiar with MS Excel, Access or other database software;
- Good numerical sense
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Good communications skills with good command of spoken and written English.