Our client is an exciting FinTech company, who is currently running multiple technologies for their B2B platform offering several products. They are hiring a backend developer who will work through their technology stack particularly in a NodeJS backend environment. The technology domain is highly interesting as the ideal candidate must have extensive experience in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To engage in development activities including participating in designs, design review, code review, implementation, testing and release
- To be able to identify issues and implement solutions to roadblocks in backend software development.
- To implement continual improvement to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support requests
- To analyse existing software programs and procedures, recommends additional programming methods and/or routines to improve efficiency.
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure product delivery.
Required Skills for the Role:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience relating to software development, especially in creating seamless APIs for web applications & Node.Js backend environment.
- Proficiency in system coding, testing and prepares system documents
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Proficiency in English
If interested in joining an extremely exciting organization at a pivotal time in their long term initiative, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior NodeJS Developer” in the subject line.