Senior Network Security Consultant - Global Firm - Perm
My client is a global enterprise operating at over 100 countries worldwide with over 30,000 employees.
The company is currently going through a massive transformation phase, adopting cloud / DevOps, Microservices technologies and frameworks worldwide with some of the most exciting projects across APAC.
They are a relatively flatline environment, that promotes collaboration and also treat there employees very well offering comprehensive training, packages, holidays.
• This engineer will also be responsible for establishing network security infrastructure standards, supporting and managing projects requiring network security infrastructure activities and providing network security infrastructure support
• The candidate must remain continuously aware of business, technical, and infrastructure issues and aid in the design and implementation of creative network security engineering solutions
• Responsible for overseeing the design, architecture, capacity, implementation of a variety of network security infrastructure environment such as firewalls, proxy appliances, cloud security services, URL filtering, IPS, IDS, VPNs, NAC etc.)
• Conduct End to End project management and Implementation for Network Security projects including Stakeholder and Vendor Management
• 4+ years experience within Network Security positions
• 2+ years Design experience on Network Security products (IPS/IDS, Proxies / Proxy, Load Balancers, WAF, Web Security etc)
• Experience in design / deployment experience of Network Security products on cloud (not a must)
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate Consultant based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure / Information Security / Cyber Security industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.