As a Network Connectivity Level 3 Engineer, you will be part of the Global Technical Infrastructure Team. GTI is a central team that engineers, develops and supports the IT infrastructure of the bank with Hosting services, Collaboration services and service management as the building blocks of Infrastructure Services.
What will you be doing?
- Assess the network to identify and resolve faults through the use of knowledge and available tools
- Acting as a gatekeeper for changes that go into production and implement changes according to stakeholder requirements
- Making key decisions in terms of the impact of any fault or change on users and existing infrastructure
- Liaise with technology teams and 3rd party vendors in order to resolve the problem or communicating progress
- Gathering requirements from core networks product managers, service managers, product engineers and solution delivery centre
- Ensuring all tasks are recorded and completed in a professional and structured manner and all company process and procedures are followed
What we're looking for:
- Solid hands-on Cisco product configuration using one or more of IOS, Nexus, ACI, CSP, Firepower
- Experience of the following LAN/WAN Protocols & Technologies: (TCP/IP, Multicast, Ethernet, VPN, MPLS, Wireless)
- Solid hands-on following routing & bridging protocols: (BGP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, Ether-channel)
- CCIE certification or equivalent highly preferred
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Experience of working within a large multiple-site, multi-protocol LAN & WAN, preferably within a global financial institution
- Working knowledge and design of multicast-enabled LAN/WANs
- Experience in control, risk and compliance framework
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Senior Network Connectivity Level 3 Engineer (AVP) - Global Investment Bank in Hong Kong in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Web Developer - Leading Investment Bank
2) Fullstack Java/Angular Developer - Leading Investment Bank
3) Front Office C# WPF Developer - Tier One Investment Bank - Hong Kong