- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 04 Oct 18
Senior Money Markets Dealer - Hong Kong
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A leading Chinese bank in the heart of Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Money Markets Dealer to start on their HK/China desk. They are interested in energetic and aggressive candidates who have 5 - 10 years of dealing or trading experience and ideally someone who has good relationships with institutional clients in the HK/China region.
- Manage FICC Portfolio and formulate investment startegies for FI clients to achieve profit target.
- Monitor Cash flow, liquidity positions and risk according to limits and guidelines.
- Assess interbank lending or borrowing, FX Swap, IRS, CCS transactions regarding to the bank's asset-liability.
- Execute FX related transactions and monitor overall open positions.
- Perform ad hoc assignment, provide market information, and advise strategies to maximize revenue.
- Develop client relationship with bank dealers, brokers, and FI clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in dealing experience
- The candidate must have a good understanding of FX Swap as well as Interest Rate products and any FICC products
- Good Analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- TMA, SFO for Type 1, 4, and 9 regulated activities qualification would be an advantage.
- English and either Mandarin or Cantonese will be highly preferred.
If you are interested to the opportunity, please return your updated CV and current availability and I will be in touch shortly.