Senior Mobile iOS Developer - Hedge Fund based in HK - Permanent Role
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Seekers Advisors H.K. Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Design and implement the mobile application for greenfield project supporting quantitative research and live trading activities.
Find out more about SEEKERS Capital Labs at https://seekerscapitallabs.com
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Delivering beautiful applications that are well architected and dependable
- Development of both consumer facing mobile applications as well as reusable software components
- Maintaining and evolving the best practices of the mobile team
- Being able to document technical design specifications
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Strong Swift knowledge, optionally ObjectiveC
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of applications and draw upon the experiences of building them.
- Deep knowledge of UIKit, NSURLSession
- Strong CS fundamentals - especially object oriented design
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for self improvement
- Real passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams
- Team player, striving to deliver the best product you can.
- Self motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, able to set and keep to deadlines
- Fun loving personality is crucial!
- Experience in local persistence and data caching.
- RxSwift experience
- CoreAnimation & CoreGraphics experience
- Knowledge of the Human Interface Guidelines
- Unit Testing
- Experience of overseeing a project from inception to publishing on the App Store
- Experience with the UX thought process
Candidates with less experience may be considered for a junior developer or mid-level developer role.
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, discounted meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.