HKEX is seeking a talented, self-directed Senior Marketing Manager to build product awareness and generate qualified leads in line with HKEX's business plan to increase adoption of HKEX products and services. The Marketing team covers strategic planning, identifying and analysing customer demand, developing the annual marketing plan, building demand generation campaigns, generating and managing the funnel, planning and running events, liaising with senior stakeholders, and managing the budget to maximise Return on Marketing Investment.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating programs and campaigns to meet the needs of targeted buyers in specific regions. The Senior Marketing Manager will contribute to the strategic planning process and will play a key role in defining which industry events and campaigns will deliver results against the overall Marketing plan to achieve desired company results. The Senior Marketing Manager will liaise with key stakeholders (Sales, marketing, Product Development) to identify and optimise programs and campaigns focusing on driving engagement and education of retail and institutional investors.
The candidate is responsible for overall program execution which includes implementing the business plan for the campaign, event site assessment (when applicable) to establish location and specifications, engaging key internal stakeholders during the planning and creative development process, facilitating planning sessions, defining roles/responsibilities and associated timelines, budget oversight, all associated logistical details, and post-campaign measurements and reports. Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive annual marketing strategy and plan that is aligned with various stakeholders: Marketing, Sales and Product Development.
- Identify/ Collaborate on identifying top market opportunities by segment in each region, using segment marketing strategy as a starting point Position and message solutions in a specific region
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to agree marketing priorities and programs in a solution area or in a sub-region or a country and execute on the marketing plan with a focus on lead generation
- Create an "experience" that differentiates HKEX from competitors and drives lead gen
- Provide the Sales function with opportunities to interface with prospects and clients
- Nurture leads until qualified. Track leads for ROI against campaigns and event
- Provide input into regional marketing plans, tailored from national GTM plans, presented to management at start of fiscal year
- Manage pre- and post-event marketing for tradeshows, seminars and all demand generation campaigns
- Analyse and report on performance metrics of campaigns. Track marketing best practices, monitor industry and association trends, and make recommendations.
- Manage budget for campaigns or at a country/region level and provide quarterly budget plans and forecasts to the Head of Marketing
- Work with closely with corporate communications, legal and compliance to ensure adherence to HKEX standards
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement
- Proven track record of creati ng and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include digital marketing, lead nurture programs, live events and webinars
- Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
- Outstanding communications skills - written and verbal
- Experience of market research analytics, strategic planning, campaign development.
- Expertise in managing and prioritising multiple projects and has great attention to detail
- Experience in using Salesforce.com and marketing automation
- At least 7-8 years' of hands-on experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Basic knowledge of the derivatives and securities market preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, business or Communications or related discipline required
- Language: Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be a plus.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.