Senior Market Risk Manager - Fixed Income & Financing Business
- HKD900000 - HKD1300000 per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a leading Global Banking Group with a strong presence in the region. They are currently adding a new Senior Market Risk Manager at VP/SVP level in HK to look after APAC.
- You will look at structured financing transactions with various types of underlying assets including government bonds, corporate bonds, bank papers, Additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 capital instruments, subordinated debt and asset back securities.
- You will take part in regulatory change projects including Fundamental Review of Trading Book, Develop and implement a Fundamental Review of Trading Book framework for market risk capital requirements to meet the objectives of the Basel Committee.
- Key responsibility of performing the market risk control and risk management function within Global Markets.
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in front office, market risk or trading
- Strong technical knowledge of treasury products and markets
- Hands on experience in handling wide range of financing products including structured asset underlying. Experience in Asset Back Securities is an advantage.
- High level of maturity, resilience, sharp negotiation and communication skills. Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will need the credibility and confidence to quickly resolve unscheduled queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of key responsibilities, be a problem solver and above all possess common sense.
- Quantitative degree or post graduate qualifications with excellent commercial acumen and proven decision making, interpersonal skills with particular strong influencing and communication skills.
For confidential inquiry, please contact Rouella Landicho on 3907 3912 or email: email@example.com