- Add value to overall business objectives, provides HR solutions, resolves personnel grievances, retains a talented workforce, and ensures compliance with regulations and core HR processes are applied appropriately
- Work with client portfolio to identify the manpower needs and develop right people strategy.
- Actively monitor and achieve the cost and headcount target.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Review and implement all HR related policies, procedures, and structures.
- Streamline workflow and maintain consistency in practices through cross team knowledge sharing and alignment.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 10+ years HR generalist experience within Financial Industry and at least 5 years’ experience at managerial level, exposure to banking sector an advantage
- Sophisticated knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Good knowledge of HR best practice and HR market trend of the banking industry
- Strong analytical, stakeholder management, coaching and communication skills
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3027&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.