Finance Manager | Financial Reporting (HK) | Life Insurance An exciting opportunity for those who are looking to join one of the most reputable life insurance companies in Hong Kong. The position will be working under the Financial Accounting department and reporting to the Finance Associate Director, you will be expected to handle HKIA regulations as well as to support AMCM and perform a wide range of financial reporting duties for HK Branch, please find out more from below.
Our client is a leading insurance company and is looking for a Senior Manager to join their group finance team/ financial reporting team.
- Attractive Remuneration Package + Benefits
- Strong Career Path
- Stable Team with Strong Leaders
Be a member of 6-7 in a financial reporting team. Major deliverables include:
- Monitoring and control on the quality of financial data for local and group reporting for life business
- Provide support, guidance and technical advice on accounting and reporting matters to other Group functions and business units
- Responsible for daily accounting activities and month end reporting functions for Hong Kong Officer
- Ensure accounting process and procedure adhere to Insurance Authority regulatory requirements
- Prepare monthly financial statements and analysis of financial results
- Support and assist in Process enhancement or Process Efficiency for accounting process
- Assist in any ad hoc assignment when required.
- Over 6 years’ relevant working experience with sound technical background in regulatory reporting areas;
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting preferred with qualified CPA;
- Regional finance experiences is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in IFRS 17/ 9 in insurance reporting is an advantage
- BIG 4 auditor experience is a plus