Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Handle agency compensation team 's day-to-day operations and support new process and package development
- Monitor internal control rules and procedures of compensation for TA channel
- Manage agency compensation team 's day-to-day operations to ensure accurate and timely delivery of commission payment including but not limit to appeal, adjustment, recruitment package validation, incentive payment calculation and reporting.
- Perform User Acceptance Tests (UAT) on system projects for compensation enhancements/ service improvement initiatives
- Assist in establish documented guidelines/ workflows/ procedures
- Plan and develop various reports to meet different business/ regulatory needs
- Provide training to agents in relation to compensation package
- Degree holder with solid background in business analysis, channel compensation and project management
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences
- Excellent written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and familiar collaborating with different business functions
- Proven people management with outstanding influencing ability
- Direct involvement in driving change and transformation of the function for betterment of organization
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.