Senior Manager / Manager - System Integration - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
System Integration (SI) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end business process optimization, system integration and industry solution services by IT technologies. We fulfill the demand of information construction to support customers' business growth and daily operation. We offer a complete range of industry-leading customized services to help our customers on program/project management, business analysis, solution design and architecture, system development/testing/maintenance, .etc. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Responsible for System Integration of Technology Consulting related global work matters, conduct client relationship maintenance, business development, sales projection, promote company's top management strategy, and ensure the achievement of project profit requirements and overall performance goals.
- Responsible for leading the team to conduct research, refinement and improvement of methodology and solutions, provide high-quality IT consulting and implementation services for clients, and has the capability to manage and govern two or above large consulting and implementation projects simultaneously.
- Become the leader of the Company's strategic clients, key clients, as well as and service line industry leader (e.g. automotive/ retail/ medical/ energy/ communication/ financial/ high-tech), have communication and cooperation experience with CXOs, and be good at operating long-term and long-lasting business relationship network.
- make decisions with confidence based on analysis of available information to drive business success
- generate innovative ideas and turn them into profitable business opportunities for our clients and the Firm
- leverage financial information and business case to build support for a solution
- project confidence, establish credibility with and influence clients at all levels
- sell potential and current clients on Deloitte's services and negotiate profitable transactions for the Firm
- adopt a global approach to networking, building eminence and assembling teams to best serve clients
- articulate an informed opinion on leading edge technologies and how they affect emerging business models in domain area
- Leads System Integration team of Consulting in Hong Kong. Be a role model who facilitates an effective project environment and coaches staff and client team members
- Attract talents, expand team size, lead the team to complete the delivery of system integration related consulting engagements with high quality, support the development and expansion of new business, and conduct case studies and team building based on practical experience
- Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- Identifies opportunities, leads development of a sales proposition and leads client delivery
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or IT related background.
- With more than 14 years of consulting experience in system integration services, tier-1 consulting companies and large-scale IT consulting services companies is preferred
- Participate in more than 5 system integration related IT large projects as Project Director, and responsible for the project management and complete delivery, including exchange, presales, contract negotiation, project delivery and project financial control
- Possession of Project Management certificate like PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner is mandatory
- Excellent client service awareness and ability to resist pressure, good at experience summary and continuous improvement, able to motivate teams and use systematic delivery methods to complete a variety of difficult and challenging work, able to accept frequent travel
- Familiar with and understand the industry trends, have visionary power, good at rapid learning and absorption, able to communicate with customers through practical experience, have rich project operational capabilities, keen insight and spirit of innovative
- Strong commercial awareness and a responsible team leader
- Familiar with and understand the leading practices in the IT field, have a high degree of visionary power and understanding of IT technology, and have expert-level insights, programming skills, and presentation capabilities for new trends in IT technology
- Familiar with and understand the business profile of 2-3 industry sectors, maintain a high degree of attention to the development of the industry, can jump out of IT to see the business, and have a high level of management perspective and strategic height
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, XP) or RUP development is a definite advantage
- SCJP/SCJD certification or similar is highly desirable
- Excellent language expression ability, presentation ability, good personal style and image, excellent solution document organization and writing ability, understand user needs, refine pain points and key points to form a high-quality solution
- Positive and optimistic, good at communication and teamwork, strong leadership with structured thinking and profound knowledge deposition, patient and meticulous, strong sense of responsibility, team guidance and cohesion ability, dares to strive and shoulder responsibility, have a good professional image
- Responsible for certain sales and revenue financial goals and have the comprehensive quality to complete various KPIs
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN173849