An exciting Management Consulting role, leading a major regional finance IFRS 17 programme, based in Hong Kong.
- Lead the Finance Process and Controls Workstream as part of a major regional IFRS 17 programme.
- Plan and execute a large scale project to deliver superior client experience and provide exceptional client service.
- Define and implement end-to-end financial reporting processes and performance management solutions that will improve the client’s ability to optimize reporting strategies and processes, controls, and enhance planning/budgeting/forecasting capabilities.
- Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment.
- Leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior stakeholders.
- Develop high-performing people and teams.
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce, accounting, management, or related disciplines.
- 10 years of relevant experience on finance reporting and controls transformation programmes and process excellence in global consulting firm and/or financial services industry.
- Strong programme delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-geography / multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment.
- Deep understanding of life, general and/or health insurance industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is advantageous.