Senior Manager / Associate Director, Trustee Compliance
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Monitor and advise on all MPF related regulatory and compliance matters, ensure new legislation and revised guidelines are fully complied with, develop policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with laws and regulations.
- Maintain an effective compliance management program to monitor and mitigate compliance risk and exposure.
- Review and amend constitutive documents to support ongoing regulatory and business changes.
- Work with corporate compliance team on AML monitoring and reporting; work with regional corporate governance team on board related matters and TCSP license.
- Being one of the contact points to liaise with MPFA and industry group.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the annual consolidated scheme report filing (including Internal Control Objective) and Trustee report filing.
- Provide compliance training.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by AVP - Trustee Compliance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree
- Over 8 years relevant experience, preferably in the MPF industry (having strong connection with industry stakeholders will be an advantage)
Knowledge and Skills:
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Extensive knowledge of Hong Kong MPF/ORSO system and the legislative requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work on multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of December 31, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.0 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.