Senior Manager / Associate Director, Management Reporting and Planning
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for owning, maintaining and enhancing AIA Group's central management reporting Power BI platform Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall ownership of AIA Group's central management reporting Power BI platform
- Technical development of Group management reports using Power BI and Microsoft Azure technologies
- Design and build new management report dashboards within AIA Group's central management reporting Power BI platform
- Maintain existing management report dashboards, including any enhancements or defects problem solving
- Oversee another junior technical Power BI developer (assistant manager / manager) within the management reporting & planning team
- Work with other management reporting & planning team members and other technical workstreams (eg. ETL developers) to manage both business and technical requirements for seamless Power BI report delivery
- Other ad hoc assignments upon management request
- University graduate
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in designing, building and system testing of data visualization reports
- Hands-on 3-5 year experience in designing and building Power BI (using M language and DAX) mandatory
- Power BI certification is an advantage
- Strong understanding of data modelling and data warehouse / data marts / data lake designs
- SQL skills, including database and report optimization analysis
- Good knowledge of management data reporting systems. Related experience in insurance industry or financial services preferred
- Experience in SAP and Power Platform preferred
- Team player and great problem solving skills
- Fluent English speaker
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.