Senior Manager / Associate Director, Group Project Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Ensure overall compliance of Group-wide governance standard and process.
• Providing insightful advice and support Project Leads through the project approval process.
• Support project delivery by enhancing Group-wide project portfolio management process.
• Transformation of project approval and governance processes as well as stakeholder experience. Roll out of digital project approval and governance solution across AIA Group. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly reports to the Group Head of Project Management to ensure overall compliance of Group-wide governance standard and process.
- Partner with Group Office and Business Units project leads and SME to support the design, enhancement and implement of the governance framework with the key stakeholders.
- Strengthen and better structure the working relationship with the Project Leads across AIA Group to enable the development of experience in Group and BU projects.
- Support project business case development, coordinate review by stakeholders and provide insightful recommendation on approval of business case.
- Engage Group Office and Business Units Project Leads to keep track of new project pipelines to enable prioritization and forecast.
- Regular meeting with key stakeholders of the projects and report to senior management on project execution health assessment.
- Maintain a timely and accurate data source for all project portfolio dashboards as a single source of true.
- Support transformation and digitalisation of project approval and governance workflow, reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power Platform and Power BI.
- Other ad hoc assignments upon management request.
- University graduate. PMP certificate is preferred.
- Over 10 years' experience with solid track record in building project business case, managing and delivering projects, financials tracking as well as experienced with transformation initiatives with relevant regional/group exposure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in SAP, Power Platform, Power BI are preferred.
- Team player, strong business mindset and willing to take responsibilities and enjoy challenges.
- Self-motivated and strong multi-task skills in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.