• Acquire and grow the Mainland Chinese high net worth individual customer base through networking activities with CITIC Group to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
• Assist in educating and coaching CITIC Bank Bankers about CITIC Bank International’s Wealth Management products and services.
• Meet the bank’s objective on CITICdiamond business target & plans.
• Upgrade and convert existing target branch customers into CITICdiamond customer by promoting CITICdiamond proposition to customers.
• Acquire and grow the high net worth individual customer base through networking activities with other business introducers to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
• Contribute to the Bank’s success and upholding of the Bank’s image by providing high quality services to customers and proactively giving feedback, ideas and recommendations for improvement.
• Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
• Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
• Actively participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition and relationship building.
• Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
• Possess CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification as well as IIQAS and other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank or private bank.
• Familiar with wealth management knowledge including retail banking practices and products, sales and marketing, risk assessment and credit analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)