Senior Manager, Trade Operations (Factoring)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Achieve cost reduction from budgetary plan / reduce unit cost by constantly reviewing and improving work processes.
- Deliver efficient and good quality products and services to internal and external customers in accordance with the services standards established with respective BU/SU.
- Maintain/further improve the good working relationship with internal customers through regular dialogues. Support and implement their initiatives to improve revenue stream for Factoring products.
- Improve and enhance the knowledge, understanding and quality of staff
- Ensure compliance of system and control procedures in line with internal procedures, policies and guidelines
- Visit external customers independency or jointly with customer segments / Relationship Manager of IBG if required
- Provide expertise advice on design and implement the appropriate technology for the tracking and monitoring of transactions.
- Ensure a proper factoring operations activity, both for domestic and international factoring, supplier chain finance in accordance with internal norms and procedures
- Perform daily factoring operations timely and correctly and to ensure proper monitoring of receivables assigned under factoring facility in accordance with specific norms and procedures
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking operations or relevant experience
- Capable to meet SLA / tight deadlines and performs efficiently under pressure with master level of proficiency in leadership, problem solving, developing and coaching, communication, teamwork, planning and organizing.
- Responsible for Factoring Services and Supply Chain Financing with in-depth trade product knowledge and operation experience
- Sound people and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices
- In-depth knowledge on statutory rules and regulations
- Strong risk and fraud awareness
- Good in English and Chinese
- Good PC skills and knowledge