Senior Manager, Trade Operations
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform in Factor Pro / IMEX according to the established quality and service standards
- Handling multi function in Trade operation and answering enquiry from internal and external customers.
- Responsible for all supervisor and checker functions including people management, system input and authorization
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma holder or above in any discipline,
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in trade operations , knowledge in factoring is an advantage
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control, capable to work effectively under pressure;
- Innovative and willing to accept new ideas and changes;
- Good commands in both spoken and written English and Chinese.