The Financial Services Development Council (“FSDC”) was established by the HKSAR Government in January 2013. The FSDC engages the financial services industry of Hong Kong and formulates proposals to promote the further development of the industry and map out the strategic direction for the development of Hong Kong as an international financial centre.
- Responsible for the design and development of a new digital solution (e.g., website, mobile application) to offer financial practitioners an industry leading online learning experience;
- Lead the digital solution development project – select suitable external vendors, manage rollout timeline, monitor development process, raise risks and identify solutions;
- Oversee the production of online training videos through coordinating with internal stakeholders and collaborating with external production houses;
- Support the working groups of the FSDC on planning and implementing human capital development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing web / mobile applications;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading and managing a web / mobile application development project;
- Experience in digital solution development related to education a plus;
- Experience in video / multimedia production a plus;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, together with strong presentation skills to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Terms of Appointment
Appointment will be offered on a six-month fixed term contract.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send, in not more than four pages altogether, a letter of application quoting the corresponding job reference in the heading, and a curriculum vitae setting out the details of qualifications, previous work experience, current and expected salary, to the Financial Services Development Council Secretariat at Unit 502, 5/F, Nexxus Building, No. 41 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com on or before 5 Jul 2019. Applicants not invited for an interview within 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. For enquiries, please call 2493 1313.