Senior Manager, Technology Audit, Audit Services Asia
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering our professionals with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife Regional Office is seeking a Senior Manager, Technology Audit, Audit Services Asia to support the audit work for Asia team. We are looking for seasoned calibre with strong domain knowledge and is a self -starter who could work with all parties within Asia on risk management & internal control. What motivates you?
• You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
• You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
• You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
• You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
• You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
• You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone We are looking for someone with:
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline with over 8 years' technology audit or IT security consultant experience.
• Recognized professional auditing (CISA, CIA) or security (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CHFI etc.) designation.
• In-house financial institutions technology audit or technology risk management exposure is preferred.
• Previous Big-4 public accounting firm experience would be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of IT control frameworks, risk management techniques, cybersecurity, cloud computing, DevSecOps, and regulatory requirements in Asia.
• Proven track record in leading and managing audit engagements to deliver audit results on time and under pressure.
• Working knowledge or prior experiences in application development / IT infrastructure / cybersecurity will be beneficial.
• Proficient in both Excel and other data analytics tools, such as PowerBI, with ability to identify opportunities to utilize data analytics that can enhance audit coverage.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and able to deal with confrontations and conflicts.
• Proven relationship skills including demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels.
• Results oriented; able to strike work balance on multiple priorities and projects.
• Strong business judgment in assessing significance of issues and developing value added recommendations.
• Ability to work effectively in diverse environments and cultures. On the job you will:
• Manage and execute multiple audit projects that may have changing scope, timeline and resources under a complex technology environment.
• Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls and analyze complex situations to reach appropriate conclusions and determine value-added recommendations.
• Communicate clearly to management about audit findings and recommendations that help management to reduce risk, make strategic and operational directions, and establish governance controls.
• Take the lead of technology audit engagements in Asia and collaborate with North America audit teams on global technology audits.
• Manage business relationships with senior management, external auditors and regulators.
• Perform risk assessments of technology processes and new technologies. Our commitment to you
• Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
• A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
• A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
• Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About Manulife
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .