The job incumbents will be responsible for structured finance transactions origination, pitch-book preparation, and credit proposals preparation, etc.
- Originate and pitch potential structured finance transactions, such as but not limited to M&A , LBO, MBO, pre-IPO financing , Privatization, Real Estate Finance and Project Finance under Belt & Road Initiative;
- Prepare term sheet and pitch-book to promote our structured deal and solution to our clients, and negotiate accordingly;
- Identify business opportunities and provide excellent financial solutions to clients in order to maximize department’s performance and achieve business target;
- Devise account plan, and carry out client relationship development and maintenance as well as new client acquisition;
- Work closely with internal & external business partners, headquarter of China Everbright Bank, onshore branches and other stakeholders in the Group to deliver comprehensive solutions to clients;
- Coordinate with professional entities for the preparation of legal documents, due diligence report, valuation report and also liaise with our corresponding internal departments for completion of the structured deal;
- Prepare credit proposals with recommendation for approval;
- Monitor and maintain a high credit quality client portfolio.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related disciplines with minimum 5 years’ structured finance or corporate banking experience;
- Strong banking product knowledge including structured loan, structured cross-border loan, syndicated loan, treasury products and deposit;
- Strong credit sense with analytical, credit analysis, cash flow projection and risk management skills;
- Excellent report-writing capabilities on business and financial analysis, industry study and financial modeling;
- A self-starter, motivated, team player and passionate about the business;
- Strong presentation and communications skills;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department by email.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.