A multinational Life Insurance Company is looking for a 1 year contractor for Strategic Projects and Corporate Development Senior Manager to support their Hong Kong Office.
- Work with multidisciplinary project teams to deliver strategic business goals and objectives.
- Support the implementation of projects according to project plan, budget and resource.
- Maintain strong project governance management, create reports and analysis data for reporting to top management/ steering committee.
- Keep abreast of life insurance latest regulatory requirements, industry initiatives and relevant solutions in best effort.
- Minimum of 10 years solid life insurance experience with at least 2 years project management, operation process optimization and business transformation preferred.
- Self-motivated with good analytical and project management skills and be able to work independently.
- Ability to lead effectively under pressure.
- Good understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice.
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.