Senior Manager_ Sanctions - One of the note-issuing Banks
- HKD50000 - HKD120000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Team Head/Senior Manager/ Managers_ Sanctions - One of the note-issuing Banks
One of the largest international Bank with around 3000 banking outlets and 20 overseas institutions that focus on international expansion is seeking an experienced AML Compliance caliber to join their bank with excellent interpersonal skills for their retail, commercial and corporate banking, etc. They are offering attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits to the right candidates
This post is a managerial role, to oversight of Regional level compliance and any local regulations within the Region and to provide oversight and advice on the Sanctions True Match process throughout the region.
- Guide and advise the business in handling any regulatory issues and undertake necessary compliance investigations related to sanctions timely
- Oversight of Regional Management Information and Quality Assurance activities.
- Provide sanction clearance on ad-hoc issues related to sanction
- Review the list for sanctions or high risk countries and review the system support to facilitate sanction management.
This is a position which requires Strong knowledge in Sanctions coupled with good interpersonal and presentation skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting/ Business/ Law or other related disciplines
- 4-10 years solid expereince in Sanctions in Banks
- Familiar with HKMA AML Guidelines and have knowledge of Sanctions Regime
Skills & Abilities
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Hardworking, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent in English and Mandarin
- Promising career development in a bank with strong compliance culture
- Competitive package and performance bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherry Chan on +852 2848 9514.