Our client is one of the largest insurer that has been in operation in HK for more than 30 years. Our client provides a comprehensive range of products and services, including medical, travel, and general insurance and was was assigned a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Ongoing review of key risk management processes such as Risk and Control Assessment, Internal Control Framework, Key Risk Indicators
- Support the co-ordination of Risk Policy Framework and various risk policies update
- Maintenance of Operational Loss Data Collection process and review on operational incidents
- Perform gap analysis, including financial impact, on the Company’s risk governance framework against the Insurance Authority’s Guideline on Enterprise Risk Management;
- Design and implement an overall Own Risk and Self-Assessment process for the Company in accordance with the above-mentioned Guideline;
- Assist in model validation, valuation of the Hong Kong Risk Based Capital Target Capital, risk calculation and quantitative analysis;
- Prepare risk reports tailored to the requirements of relevant parties, such as the Insurance Authority and the Board of Directors, regarding the most significant risks to the business;
- Conduct policy and internal control reviews, and liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary.