Senior Manager, RFP, Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Our client is a global financial services institution which offers wide range of services and solutions to corporate and individual clients worldwide. They are seeking an experienced Asset Management RFP professional to cover the function in Hong Kong.
You will be fully responsible for:
- Completion of RFPs, collaborating with the sales team to determine strategic approach for proposals
- Maintaining and managing the standard procedures
- Partnering with the colleagues in the APAC RFP team to support cross-border activities
- Maintaining good relationships with relevant stakeholders including the sales, client services and investment team etc.
- Providing professional advice and knowledge on RFP and investment products
- Ad-hoc projects related to the RFP functions
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate with at least 5 years’ Asset Management RFP experience. You will have strong knowledge on different types of investment products and trends. You should also process excellent communication and technical writing skills in English.
Please press the APPLY button or email your CV to Emily Hong at email@example.com quoting the reference for a confidential discussion. For more Financial Services positions, please visit our website (http://alsrecruit.com/) and contact us for details. (EF- 16447)