Senior Manager, Program Management Office(Insurance)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Our client is one of the leading international insurance firms. This is a senior pmo position in the team.
- Lead and manage the organisational projects from inception to completion, including establishing projects plans, developing user requirements and user acceptance test, tracking progress, and reviewing results
- Work effectively with cross-functional departments and external parties to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and compliant to company policies as well as all regulatory requirements
- Develop and update the team's PMO framework (project governance and project management) that is consistent to the market standards, provide direction and guidance as well as delivering quality change management for the company.
- Solid experience and proven track record in professional project management In-depth knowledge in insurance operation and strong ability to communicate and influence at all levels 8 years of relevant expertise and passion to drive business performance
- University degree holder, preferably have an advanced degree
- PMP certification is a must
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Outstanding communication / interpersonal skills, including the maturity to engage directly with senior management
- Excellent influencing skills, including Auditing or compliance background with Investigation skill