The incumbent will be held responsible for developing treasury products in global markets and treasury business
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of new product development and maintenance of treasury products, including FX derivatives, credit derivatives, repos and structured products. Prepare new product proposal, draft workflow and lead UAT.
- Responsible for change management in relation to Treasury and Global Markets businesses.
- Lead negotiation of derivatives agreement with counterparties (e.g. ISDA, IMCSA, VMCSA GMRA, CDEA).
- Manage and work closely with project stakeholders (such as Risk, Operations, IT, Compliance, Finance, Treasury and Global Markets) to ensure smooth delivery of project plan.
- Conduct product due diligence and ongoing review on products under management.
- Design and maintain product lifecycle documents (e.g. key-fact statement, disclosure, term sheet, confirmation and advice).
- Develop product promotion and training materials, and conduct product briefing for front office and back office.
- Conduct market intelligence and identify business opportunities.
- Keep track of market and regulatory changes, and propose product or process enhancements when necessary.
- University graduate in business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in treasury product development or product control, such as FX and related derivatives, IRS, CCS, bonds, repos, TRS, CDS, swaptions, FX options, credit-linked notes and commodities; experience in developing other exotic structured products is an asset.
- Detail-minded and able to identify risk.
- Good knowledge in global OTC derivatives related regulatory requirements and industry development.
- Familiar with front-to-back operations process on derivatives with track record of successful new product launches.
- Experience in large-scale change projects is an advantage (e.g. LIBOR transition project, hedge accounting project).
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel VBA, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.