A sizeable global insurance company is looking for a Senior Manager in Product Strategy and Implementation to expand the team in Hong Kong.
- Chair the Product Implementation Committee (PIC) to ensure that all the resources are well coordinated for multi-channels.
- Act as the owners of Proposal Generation System, monitor the progress and implement the changes for meeting business target.
- Oversight Risk and Operation issues related to product implementation process.
- Work closely with internal departments to implement difference product initiatives of multi-channels such as Agency, Bancassurance and other partnership distributors.
- Chair the Project Implementation Taskforce (PIT) to ensure that all the resources are well coordinated so that the product initiatives can be implemented smoothly and launched as per agreed timeline.
- Support other product owners on technical implementation areas so that the product initiatives can be implemented effectively and on timely basis.
- Act as the owner of PGS, monitor the progress and implement the changes for meet the business target.
- Participate in adhoc projects related to new business and product initiatives, and to provide team support when required.
- Attend the Operation Risk meeting and prepare the Key Operation Risk (KOR)Dashboard and / or relevant reports submit to Operation Risk Committee (ORC) Work with relevant parties to come up with solutions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Manage and lead team members.
- University / College graduate plus 10 years of working experience in the insurance industry, product implementation experience is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge in responsible marketing and communication.
- Excellent written skills on both Chinese and English.
- Creativity and innovative thinking on marketing idea
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Effective staff coaching skill
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective project management skill