Senior Manager, Product Solutions - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager, Product Solutions.
In this role, you will
- As the Senior Product Manager you would be responsible for the development and execution of the segment strategy focusing on the Asia Pacific region in line with HSBC Securities Services strategy.
- The definition and maintenance of the sector product propositions and representation of the sector propositions both internally and externally with clients and the broader market. The development of new and extended product solutions that will broaden our segment proposition capability. To support the Business Development function to achieve new business and incremental growth.
- This senior role will collaborate across all Securities Services business lines such as Funds, Middle Office, Custody, Direct Custody to consistently represent the service components of the product segment proposition working with teams regionally.
- Plan and implement product sector strategy incorporating inputs from Strategy, Business Development, Service Delivery, Product Management, Chief Operating Office and Client Market.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationship, client service management with existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain sales and product proposition incorporating all services relevant to the sectors
- Validate product proposition to enable the growth objective of HSBC Securities Services strategy
- Maximise consistent use of technology and operating model by promoting repeatable solutions for existing and new clients
- Define product development priorities in conjunction with product management
- Identify and assess value of new services and impact of market and regulatory developments for client segment working in conjunction with global product management and product solutions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- An in depth knowledge of the securities market and the associated market infrastructure.
- A thorough understanding of the sectors, particularly, full product range, servicing capability, distribution network, asset servicing, unit linked wrapper platforms, Life Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
- A solid grasp of the services, operating models and technology supporting the target sectors.
- Previous roles demonstrate a strategic mind set, with strong conceptual, creative and analytical content.
- Active engagement with the market through industry associations bodies, media.
- Proven Client relationship, Client service skills.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009OZ1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited