The job incumbent will be responsible for MIS & management reports, business analysis and performance monitoring, budget and forecast preparation, and financial statements, etc.
- Responsible for MIS reporting, prepare management reports and presentation materials for senior management meeting;
- Develop business analytics database and perform analysis and commentaries on the performance of HK Branch and business units;
- Assist in budget and forecast preparation and business performance monitoring;
- Prepare interim and annual financial statements to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements;
- Manage system developments on accounting rules and reporting requirements for different bank products;
- Contact with and answer enquiries from internal and external auditors;
- Assist in examining accounting implication/forecast on new businesses/products;
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects assigned by the Team/Department Head from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / HKICPA / CICPA or equivalent) is required;
- Minimum of 10 years banking and audit experiences;
- Excellent accounting and management reporting knowledge on banking products;
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong sense of responsibilities and commitment;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word);
- Proficiency in VBA and Macro usage/query;
- Fluency in Putonghua, Cantonese and English.
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department by email.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.