Senior Manager, Operations
- Manage and oversees the custody operation including settlement and clearing, corporate action, FX and cash management and reporting.
- Ensure that all services delivered consider current legislative and regulatory requirements and must comply with the Bank's operational risk guidelines.
- Make evaluation and solution client requirements from operation and system perspectives.
- Drive operational changes and system enhancements to meet the changing need of the business.
- Anticipate and address the market's needs on an ongoing basis, and to solution the market demand.
- In charge of UAT tests and other ad-hoc projects.
- At least 5 years of experience with custody business;
- overall understanding and knowledge about various markets and investment instruments (like equities and fixed incomes etc) as well as their related operating modes, clearing and settlement procedures, laws and regulations, commonly-used SWIFT formats etc
- Familiar with different local market requirements and operating requirements and etc
- Strong interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills to work with the team.
- Independent in thinking, arranging work and dealing with business partners or service providers; flexibility and client focus in rendering client-fronting services
- Meticulous with details; diligent and efficient in follow-through
- Able to work effectively under pressure arisen from workload and time constraints
- Sensitive about international market developments and industry initiatives
- Good communication skills in both written and oral Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English are a must
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel