Our client is a leading FinTech giant with steady growth in Asian market and established businesses in Greater China region. They are looking to hire a seasoned market and liquidity risk specialist to join their rapidly growing virtual bank business, to be based in Hong Kong.
- Assist in conducting the Bank's balance sheet base on the Bank's strategy
- Conduct Market risk management, such as FX MTM and market risk factor management
- Responsible for financial and management reports of the branch, including host local ALCO meeting
- Conduct daily liquidity maintenance ratio management and projection skills & experiences required
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in Financial Institutions, liquidity / market / treasury risk management
- Abilities to communicate with various stakeholders in order to resolve issues effectively.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Eva Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.