Senior Manager/ Manager, WM e-Business (Digital capabilities)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Responsible for enabling the growth of the Bank’s Wealth Management (WM) business by driving e-initiatives and enhancing our digital capabilities to facilitate online WM transactions and increase customer engagement of Retail & Private Banking segments.
- Support the Head of WM e-Business and work in conjunction with the AVP, WM e-Business to implement new online investment/insurance initiatives and enhance usability of digital/transactional platforms.
- Interact with key stakeholders and service providers to ensure efficient development of requirements on the design and deliverables of digital initiatives and platform enhancements (e.g. architecture, interface design, expected client experience and transaction flow, etc).
- Follow through the project progress and manage technical team’s/vendor(s)’ development pipeline to deliver initiatives and enhancements in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor the performance of initiatives/enhancements after rollout, optimize and keep improving the customer experience & usability in ongoing basis.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital platform & fintech development of banking/finance industry and new features launched by other competitors
- Participate in the strategic planning for business enablement and improved customer service from digital perspective, including on-boarding and servicing new customer segments, new markets and niche WM products across digital platforms, etc.
- Degree holder or equivalent, with relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in digital/transactional platform development and management preferably in banking/finance industry.
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels will be an advantage
- Solid experience and track record of implementing enhancements and initiatives related to digital/transactional platforms (preferably mobile app) in banking/financial industry, especially related to WM products
- Knowledge of WM products and regulatory requirements, as well as latest fintech, digital landscape & trends
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind
- Aggressive, innovative and details-oriented
- Independent, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you think you can meet the challenge, please send us full resume with current and expected salaries e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about the above job responsibilities and requirements, please visit our web site http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.