A wonderful chance to join one of the most vibrant and fast-expanding virtual banks in Hong Kong! Now seeking for a versatile professional to lead its ALM function. An independent team player with at least 7-8 years of experience in banking ALM, capital and liquidity management is highly preferrable. Annual base package up to HK$840k.
- Oversee the Asset Liability Management (ALM) function for the Bank.
- Coordinate the Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) with senior management of the Bank in ensuring strategic and imperative goal of the bank is executed.
- Supervise the preparation of ALCO meeting materials.
- Provide advice and analysis to senior management from perspectives of ALM, Capital management, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book (IRRBB)
- Conduct regular Liquidity Stress testing and stress on IRRBB
- Perform capital planning and support the regular budgeting and forecasting process
- Work closely with Risk Department to coordinate the ICAAP process
- Work closely with Treasury Department to oversee the Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) framework and review FTP methodology regularly.
- Support the HKMA Recovery & Resolution Planning process and coordinate the recovery plan and exit plan deliverables.
- Provide periodic ALM related regulatory update and impact analysis to the Senior Management.
- Macroeconomic research and update
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by the Management.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance/ Business, professional qualification of CFA/FRM or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in ALM, capital and liquidity management
- Good knowledge on bank products and regulatory requirements
- Proactive and energetic and act as a good team player with committed mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving skill and strong collaboration across the teams
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
If you want a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Miss. Ho at 3905 1198. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential