Senior Manager, Internal Audit
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Lead and/or carry out the execution of the full audit cycle including risk assessment and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Develop and present concise and quality audit reports with practical, effective and actionable recommendations
- Participate in the development of the annual audit plan and the audit methodology. Through regular and proactive interaction with management, as well as analysis of management information and business activities.
- Assist in the preparation of regular departmental reports
- Proactively monitor the completion of corrective audit actions and, as necessary, advises management of past due actions.
- Remain responsive and partner with management while maintaining independence
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules and regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Degree from recognized university
- At least 8 years of insurance/finance experience in both external and internal audit, preferably in Asia
- Professional qualification internal audit or accountancy e.g. HKICPA, ACCA ICAEW
- Solid knowledge of insurance products, operational processes, accounting principles and control concepts
- Strong knowledge of Internal audit methodology and risk management frameworks
- High attention to details and have good analytical skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal, coaching / influencing skill
- Agent for change, where change is needed
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Internal Audit
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.