Our client, a well-established investment bank, is looking to hire a Senior Information Security Manager to be the key influencer and contributor to the firm's IT and Cyber Security strategy.
- Establish and maintain an effective framework that provides a comprehensive and current overview of key management controls to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the company’s information assets.
- Act as the subject matter expert for IT Security best practices.
- Assess other team’s proposals and services from a security point of view.
- Provide third level support for the team’s existing security tools.
- Design and deliver new strategic security initiatives and upgrades.
- Form an effective working relationship with the team’s key stakeholders.
- Ensure full compliance with all company policies, required training, and regulatory requirements.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience in a technical information security / IT security / Cybersecurity role
- Excellent understanding of security principles and technologies
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong Linux/Unix skills
- Good SIEM/SIM skills
- Experience in scripting and process automation
- Hands-on experience in either setting up IDS, DLP or VA service
- Windows, Networking and Database fundamentals
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!