Senior Manager, Group Media Services
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To design, lead and manage a world-class, Group-wide Audio/Visual and Media Services organization for AIA.
The organization will provide market-leading, high quality technology to support events for internal employees, agents and external partners.
The role holder will be required to lead a large, technical organization, design and build solutions and standards and personally execute and facilitate CEO and Board level events on a daily basis.
Success in this role will be determined by feedback from Group CEO, Group EXCO and Board as well as stakeholders from across AIA and externally who participate in AIA Media events.
This role is critical in shaping the perception of AIA as a technologically world-class organization at CEO level within the market. The role holder is directly responsible for leading and driving this success.
Further requirements are to:
• Design technical and specialized audiovisual systems in response to AIA requirements - Including (but not limited to) a 'Green Screen' TV studio with full post-production facilities and a fully AV equipped auditorium
• Own and improve the relationship with Group EXCO and Main Board for any A/V and Media services request or incident
• Specify, obtain and manage world-class AV and Media partner ecosystem and deploy in a cost-effective manner to support key event requirements.
• Own the Group IT relationship with Marketing and Communications and Finance for high profile events.
• The role will be responsible to define, build and implement this A/V and Media services
• The role will also support any internal or external events requiring A/V or Media services.
• Own and Manage the financial budget for all A/V and Media Services components, staff and services
- The role holder will build this new service, virtually from scratch; implementing standards, partner relationships and gathering on-site support requirements as well as liaising with stakeholders across AIA and external companies at all levels to build reliable, stable events that can be tailored to stakeholder requirements.
- Recruit a team of world class specialists and build a professional A/V and Media services team of between 10-15 staff comprising coordinators, technicians and support personnel
- Lead, drive and report directly to Group EXCO on all high profile
- Own and Manage A/V vendor relationship for any AIA event
- Lead testing and selection of differing video conferencing technologies such as MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco WebEx and Cisco TelePresence to complement AIA's core technology stack
- Collaborate groupwide as the single point of escalation for IT Media Services, AV consultancy advice and work and support local BU IT teams as required
- Advise on approved products and use these solutions where possible or work with relevant partners and management to evolve the service offerings depending on business requirements
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.