Senior Manager, Finance (Special Projects)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Understand and keep abreast of the industry developments on HK RBC, especially Pillar 3 disclosures
- Assess the current gap, develop, coordinate and implement changes to meet the new requirements according to critical deadlines
- Set up the process and produce timely regular reports according to Pillar 3 requirement
- Review, recommend and provide support to enhance, and strengthen the quality control, of current key Finance processes according to the Company priority to achieve efficiency improvement and be in line with market best practice
- Take lead or participate in critical special projects as assigned by the Company
- University graduate with at least 8 years' experience in insurance industry specializing in Accounting, Actuarial or Risk functions, at least 2 years supervisory/ managerial experience is required
- Candidate with actuarial & finance qualification is preferred.
- Critical thinking and able to drive changes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Associate Director.