Senior Manager, Finance (Corporate Projects)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Lead and provide support to the team in order to deliver on Corporate Projects from FIN perspective function. The Job FIN enhancement projects
- Assist to prepare process and control review and documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders to comply with latest regulatory requirements / disclosure
- Provide solutions and apply to existing workflows based on recommendations
- Provide project update to upline and prepare management deck for information
- Ensure output accuracy and provide supervision to downline.
- Prepare key financial analysis to support management decisions in priority areas
- Assist in model review which management used for strategic decision making (business development, capital, research, and development)
- Track progress and provide update on corporate initiatives and priorities
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- University graduate with a Bachelor degree
- Professional qualification such as accounting or actuarial preferred
- At least 6-7 years' experience in financial field with at least 2 years supervisory/managerial experience
- Strong problem-solving as well as quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with good time management
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.